RONJA – Floating safety vest / jump suit
From: 77,00 €
A light safety vest for your hunting dog with a floating feature.
- Every year dogs drown in cold water for example when crossing deep ditches.
- The vest is not a lifejacket, but it does give the dogs owner more time to save the dog from drowning.
- NOT FOR WARMER CLIMATES, because the floating material warms up the dog.
- Vest colors: safety colors Orange, Yellow or 2-tone Orange/Yellow.
- Front and sides have 2,5cm wide reflectors.
- Closed using a zipper and Velcro cover strip.
- Cover strips’s both ends have buttons.
- The vests material is water-proof microfiber.
- Belly-side and back-side flaps made from durable Cordura fabric.
- Nylon strap secures durability.
- The front leg holes are designed so it’s easy to move in and the vest doesn’t prevent certain movements. The chest is still well protected.
- When the vests measurements are correct, the leg holes don’t let snow inside. According to tests even if some snow makes it’s way inside the west, the dogs body heat melts the snow.
- Walking leash ring, for temporary walking
- Inside the vest is wide Velcro pads on the back and bellyside. They are used to attach the pants piece, which turns the vest into an overall.
- The vest has a “pee flap” which closes the pants parts willy hole from male dogs.
- Trouser parts color: orange and yellow.
The trouser part also fits Alma, Vilma and Saga vest models
At the moment there’s sizes for dachshunds and other breeds of similar size.
Use the DOG MEASURING TUTORIAL and compare it with the chart sizes.
- The vests and trousers on the chart are default sizes. For custom made outfits additional cost is 10€
- All products can be provided with a phone number and the name of the dog print for additional 10€
- Safety light with attachments 24€ (red or blue)
- Attachments only for safety light 7€